Vistas de página en total

miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

My nineth grade students

My nineth grade students are young, enthusiastic people. They are doing this experiment carrying babies to wherever they go. They look so mature... they look involved in the process of  becoming parents, discovering the responsabilitty that intitles having a child. Some of the boy take very seriously their rol and even play with their babies. One girl even has two babies with her... I doubt that she knows what that implies.

I love my work, I love being in contact with this special energy teenagers have, all these dreams of growing up, learning quickly and being themselves...

I say hi to the present and future of our society... I feel I'm countributing a little to the foundation of a new world...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario